Gailforce Ventures creates the bridge between businesses and markets, between countries, between you, your customers and financiers.
International Corporate Activities:
Founded in 1999 with offices in Ottawa, Canada, and in West Yorkshire, UK, Gailforce Ventures has the expertise and experience to manage export projects and to assist your company to achieve its export objectives.
Since then, Gailforce Ventures has actively pursued a strategy of developing bilateral links between private and public sector partners in North America and in Europe.
Our corporate objectives are :
- to manage exporting and cross-border investment opportunities for product and services oriented Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) primarily focusing upon the North American and European markets;
- to use Canada and the UK as platforms for entry into neighbouring markets, such as the USA and the European Union;
- to promote investment opportunities in new markets targeting quality products and services in niche market sectors;
- to provide a range of specialist services to exporting companies to sustain growth and revenue streams.
Gailforce Ventures offers practical support on a range of enterprise disciplines :
- market development including public sector tender opportunities
- company acquisition and divestiture
- sourcing opportunities
- distributor development